|#1 SOURCE ON THE INTERNET
FOR GANODERMA COFFEE!
|Ganoderma 2n1 black coffee||$10.95|
|Ganoderma 4n1 coffee||$12.95|
|Tongkat Ali Coffee||$12.95|
|Ganoderma Green Tea||$10.95|
|Kacip Fatimah Coffee||$12.95|
|Hoodia Coffee with Ganoderma||$12.95|
|Reishi Black Tea||$10.95|
|GC Sampler Kit||$14.95|
|BE YOUR OWN BEST CUSTOMER AND EARN INCOME FROM REFFERRING OTHERS!|
|LEVEL 1 SALES||5%|
|LEVEL 2 SALES||10%|
|LEVEL 3 SALES||10%|
|LEVEL 4 SALES||15%|
|JOIN FOR FREE!|
Thank you for visiting the Ganoderma Coffee Club!
"We are a group of like-minded, health concious individuals that have come together to spread the word about one of the medicinal mushrooms, Ganoderma. Our goal is to use social media, email and word-of-mouth marketing to spread the word about these wonderful products. We will enhance our own personal well-being and at the same time help each other earn money without changing our current spending habits. We have come to realize that we can redirect our current spending to a more economical and beneficial source. "
So you might be asking...What is Ganoderma, or "The King of Herbs"?
Ganoderma, also called the reishi mushroom or in Chinese ling zhi, is one of the most popular medicinal mushrooms in China, Japan, and the United States. Ganoderma has over 2000 years of documented history validating that Ganoderma Lucidum is the "Miraculous King of Herbs" or "Mushroom of Immortality." There are some 400,000 web pages and third party documentation indicating extensive interest in Ganoderma Lucidum today. Our products are flavored to perfection, and are priced extremely competitive.
Here are some of the key attributes that Ganoderma can promote:
• A positive mood
• Refreshing deep sleep
• Increased mental focus
• Stronger immune system
• It may increase your body's antioxidant capacity
• It may help maintain healthy skin, lungs and urinary tract
• It's been said that it supports healthy blood, and cholesterol levels
• Healthy liver function for body cleansing, and that
• It maintains the brain oxygen level for a feeling of well being.
So Why Should you Join your Group? These Facts Speak for themselves:
• Coffee is the 2nd largest traded commodity in the world
• 100+ million coffee consumers in United States!
• 54% of adults over the age of 18 drink coffee
• 3.1 cups of coffee consumed per day by average american
• $68 billion reached in health and wellness industry in 2004
• Ganoderma (Red Mushroom) known as the "miraculous king of herbs"
• Healthy, Affordable, Delicious Products for ALL palletes
• Free Affiliate Program - Be your Own Best Customer and Earn 5%!
Submitted by: Jennifer O.
I love this coffee. It's easy to make, easy to take with you, and has a nice strong flavor. It also appears to be helping my psoriasis!
Submitted by: John M.
GREAT COFFEE!!!!! Not only do I drink my mom does as well. As it has helped with keeping weight off and gives you more energy.....
Submitted by: Irma H.
I am very satified with the product. It tastes good just like a good green tea should. Also it is easy to find and obtain through this website and affordable and quick to get. I am a really happy customer ordering Ganoderma Tea. I do recommend the product; it is effectively guaranteed satisfaction.
Submitted by: Meryl G.
Ganoderma Mocha is just right for me. I'm not what you would call a coffee drinker, but do like mochas. This combination is perfect for my taste buds as well as being more healthy than mochas at Starbucks.